How to make Skittles Vodka: Thirsty Thursday!
Doesn’t this look magical!!!! Learn how to make it below (:
Bottle of Vodka (you don’t need the most expensive kind, but avoid the cheapest)
Large bag of Skittles
When making Skittles Vodka you can choose to either use all five of the flavours or to buy several bags of Skittles and separate the flavours or even mix two or three of the flavours to create your own taste. Once you have chosen your flavours the method is always the same:
- Pour off some of the Vodka (down to the shoulder of the bottle should do)
- Add your Skittles to the bottle.
- Replace the cap and shake vigorously.
- It takes several hours of intermittent shaking for the Skittles to completely dissolve (the process can be sped up by putting the bottle in a dishwasher during a wash cycle)
- Once the Skittles have dissolved you should be left with colored Vodka and a layer of scum (or ming) will have formed. This ming must be removed.
- Pour the Skittles Vodka through a sheet of kitchen paper or a coffee filter using a sieve. This will remove the ming and leave nothing but tasty Skittles flavored Vodka.
- Chill till ice cold, serve, enjoy!
Recipe from drinksmixer.com