What you’ll need:
1 12-ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate
1 12-ounce can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
1 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate
1 cup rum
1 cup vodka
1 cup tequila
1 cup orange liqueur
1 cup almond liqueur
12 cups (3 quarts) club soda
- Chill all ingredients well before mixing.
1. Combine the orange, cranberry, and pineapple juice concentrates in a large punch bowl.
2. Stir in the rum, vodka, tequila, and liqueurs.
3. Add the club soda last, just before serving.
4. Add ice. Garnish with citrus slices, if desired.